Doing great work is only one small part of success. In order to consider your organisation or business successful, you have to be able to show the impact of your work. And how does one does do that?
Well, there are a few ways:
- Having a clear idea of who is using your products or services.
- Understanding why, when and how they are using said products or services.
- Having a clear idea of what they think of your products or services.
And all of these ways are outcomes of having a MONITORING & EVALUATION process in place!
Do you know exactly who is using your products and services? how often? why? and how you might tweak said products or services to make them better for said person?
Fret not! Agitate Academy has packed everything you need to know in this the second edition of our biennial seven week course!
In this info-packed course, you’ll learn:
- the value of impact measurement
- the definition of monitoring & evaluation
- best practices for monitoring & evaluation systems
- common shortfalls (gaps) in impact measurement
- how to develop a one-of-a-kind monitoring & evaluation system for your organisation or business
- how to work toward consistency and training staff on systems
***—>Dates: TBA <—***
Venue: TBD, Port of Spain Trinidad
Day(s): Wednesdays Time: 9-11a
Cost: $7,000 TTD/ per organisation (inclusive of tea, coffee, water & snack, course workbook & pens)
Available Spots: 10 [no more than two reps per organisation]
Registration: 1 – 25 October 2017
Course term: 1, November – 14, December 2017